I AM GOING TO MAKE LEARNING THIS THE OBJECT OF MY LIFE.
I always lose it at Cota Rica.
I ALREADY KNOW THIS BY HEART
United States, Canada,
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru;
Greenland, El Salvador too.
Puerto Rico, Columbia,
Honduras, Guyana, and still;
and Ecuador, Chile, Brazil.
Costa Rica, Belize,
Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan;
French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam.
Norway, and Sweden,
and Iceland, and Finland,
and Germany now one piece;
Italy, Turkey, and Greece.
Ireland, Russia, Oman;
Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia,
Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran.
There’s Syria, Lebanon,
both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain,
the Netherlands, Luxembourg,
Belgium, and Portugal,
France, England, Denmark, and Spain.
Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan;
then Bangladesh, Asia,
and China, Korea, Japan.
and Tibet, Indonesia,
the Philippine Islands, Taiwan;
Sri Lanka, New Guinea,
Sumatra, New Zealand,
then Borneo, and Vietnam.
Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana;
Guinea, Algeria, Ghana.
and Malawi, Togo,
The Spanish Sahara is gone;
Chad, and Liberia,
Egypt, Benin, and Gabon.
Kenya, and Mali,
Sierra Leone, and Algier;
Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.
Rwanda, Mahore[?], and Cayman;
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi,
Malta, and Palestine,
Fiji, Australia, Sudan!
Omg thank u
If someone makes you feel obligated or forced to do something you don’t want to, you may be experiencing coercion. By definition, sexual coercion is “the act of using pressure, alcohol or drugs, or force to have sexual contact with someone against his or her will” and includes “persistent attempts to have sexual contact with someone who has already refused.”
Think of sexual coercion as a spectrum or a range. It can vary from someone verbally egging you on to someone actually forcing you to have contact with them. It can be verbal and emotional, in the form of statements that make you feel pressure, guilt or shame. You can also be made to feel forced through more subtle actions. For example, your partner might:
- Make you feel like you owe them — for example, because you’re in a relationship, because you’ve had sex before, because they spent money on you or bought you a gift, because you go home with them
- Give you compliments that sound extreme or insincere as an attempt to get you to agree to something
- Badger you, yell at you, or hold you down
- Give you drugs and alcohol to loosen up your inhibitions
- Play on the fact that you’re in a relationship, saying things such as: “Sex is the way to prove your love for me” or “If I don’t get sex from you I’ll get it somewhere else”
- React negatively (with sadness, anger or resentment) if you say no or don’t immediately agree to something
- Continue to pressure you after you say no
- Make you feel threatened or afraid of what might happen if you say no
- Try to normalize their sexual expectations — for example, “I need it, I’m a guy.”
In a relationship where sexual coercion is occurring, there is a lack of consent, and the coercive partner doesn’t respect the boundaries or wishes of the other.
Nerdy guys aren’t guaranteed to get laid by the hot chick as long as we work hard. There isn’t a team of writers or a studio audience pulling for us to triumph by getting the girl.
Hounds of Baskerville
- Henry: I saw a scary as fuck dog on the mooooors
- Sherlock: lol I don't care
- Henry: HOUND
- Sherlock: John get your coat we're going to Devon
- Sherlock: I can actually drive I just like spending needless money on cabs
- John: town
- Sherlock: let's go
- Innkeeper: so you guys are gay I'm gay too everything is gay in this show here have a gay room like the start of every holiday fanfiction ever -
- John: FOR FUCK'S SAKE I AIN'T HOMOSEXUAL
- Innkeeper: bye have fun I hope your gay boyfriend who you are gay with doesn't snore
- Sherlock: hello quaint townsman I hear you saw a dog I bet my boyfriend you didn't
- Townsman: fuck you I did tho
- John: lol I get 50 quid for free
- ~AND THEN~
- Sherlock: Let's break into a top secret military base using my brother's nicked ID which HAS A PHOTO ON IT lol they'll never guess it's not him for twenty minutes
- John: I am a captain
- Sherlock: trolololol
- ~INVETIGATION IN PROGRESS~
- Sherlock: rabbit
- Stapleton: rabbit
- John: hold the fuck up - rabbit?
- Frankland: hello I am being introduced in a rather pointed way which suggests I am either the perpetrator of the crime or directly involved in some underhand dealings also have my cell number gurl
- Sherlock: kthanks
- John: Your cheekbones are kicking right off in this shot, mate
- John: Your coat
- John: stop being attractive
- John: I meant mysterious
- Lestrade: HEY GURLS HEY
- John: FAMILY HOLIDAY IN DEVON
- Lestrade: just casually confirming my greg-ness and my possible association with your brother
- Sherlock: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE
- ~BUT THEN~
- Henry: liberty in liberty in liberty in
- Sherlock: let's take a man with mental health problems into the place which probably has a load of triggers for him because this episode is also called The Asshole in Baskerville
- John: MY MILITARY SENSES ARE TINGLING MORSE CODE
- Sherlock: HOUNNNNNND i saw nothing
- Henry: SHIT SCARED THAT IS ALL
- ~TWO NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS LATER~
- Sherlock: alcoholdl
- John: you're having an emotion
- Sherlock: jkfeoadjfFUCK YOU I'M FINE
- John: you're raving like a monkey on acid
- Sherlock: FUCK YOU I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS
- John: fine. okay. then. well. someone's sleeping on the rug tonight and it won't be me.
- ~CHATTING UP THE LADY~
- Frankland: just casually ruining everything
- John: oh goddammit i can't get off with anyone
- ~THE NEXT DAY~
- Sherlock: john
- Sherlock: john
- Sherlock: John I don't have friends. I just have one.
- Sherlock: John you're amazing. John you're fantastic.
- John: okay.
- Sherlock: insults.
- ~LATER STILL~
- Sherlock: casually performing traumatising experiment on my self confessed only friend
- John: crying
- Sherlock: i have the internet inside my head MIND PALACE hound indiana liberty frankland cell
- John: therapist danger shit
- Sherlock: TO THE MOORS
- Henry: fuck this shit I'm out
- Sherlock: DEDUCTIONS
- Moriarty: BOO
- Frankland: JOKES JUST ME
- Dog: HOUND
- John and Lestrade: FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
- Sherlock: Look henry it's just a dog and everything is going to be fine also I am still a jerk
- Moriarty: SHERLOCK <3 JIM SHERLOCK <3 JIM SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK